Thursday, September 06, 2007

geniously

To blog ως γνωστόν δεν ασχολείται με πολιτική αλλά οι παρακάτω δηλώσεις είναι σίγουρα αντάξιες ενός spaceballz.
Σουρεάλ rulez λοιπόν, και προσδεθείτε:


"In some discussions I told them 'I am an engineer and I am examining the issue. They do not dare wage war against us and I base this on a double proof'," he said in the speech yesterday, reported by the reformist Etemad Melli and Kargozaran newspapers.

"I tell them: 'I am an engineer and I am a master in calculation and tabulation.

"I draw up tables. For hours, I write out different hypotheses. I reject, I reason. I reason with planning and I make a conclusion. They cannot make problems for Iran."'


όλο το έπος εδώ (κι εμείς ασχολούμεθα με την Εφή, πφ)
p.s. τον δεύτερο λόγο τον αφήνω ως έκπληξη για τον αναγνώστη:)


No comments:

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.